Sunday, July 21, 2013

Return of the Blog

So it's been about 8 months since I last posted on here. Getting ready for a baby and the ensuing fun and challenges of  having a newborn have distracted me a bit from my blogging duties. And that's what they've felt like a lot: Duties. It's interesting to read how so many bloggers absolutely love writing. I don't. But I do like ideas, and I like discussing them. And frankly some of the best ways of really sharing and discussing ideas is through writing. So I've decided to come back and try again, whether or not anyone actually reads them. If nothing else, it will be a good opportunity to consolidate some of my musings. We'll see how it goes this time! :)

2 comments:

  1. Good to hear! There are people reading your articles! :-) I follow you over an RSS reader. But you could consider switching from Blogger to Google+ as your blogging platform, this might increase the number of interactions/responses. Good start and all the best! Attila

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Attila! I'm hesitant to change my host since I have such an archive. I know a lot of people love Wordpress...

      Delete

Questions?

Got a question, struggle, or doubt you'd like to see addressed here? Contact me, and I'll try to discuss it (and may even help you get an answer).